Membership renewal instructions for DCAT’s fiscal year 2022* were sent on or about August 1, 2021 to designated contacts at DCAT member companies. Membership dues must be received by October 31, 2021. Payments after November 1 are subject to a 10% Late Fee. Payments made after December 31, 2021 are subject to a 20% Reinstatement Fee. DCAT member company delegates may access the DCAT Member Portal to proceed with payment. Please review the steps below before logging in. For further assistance, please visit our Renewal Help webpage.
Typically it is our policy to raise dues on a biennial basis, falling on even years. However, in acknowledgement of such unprecedented times, membership fees for fiscal year 2022 will remain the same as fiscal year 2021 (based on a company’s number of employees worldwide):
- 500 employees or more: $5,500.00
- 499 employees or less: $2,750.00
The DCAT organization appreciates your company’s continued support. These yearly dues from our Member Companies help support programs and services such as industry education, publications, research projects, online member communities, and events such as DCAT Week, the Annual Dinner, various networking events, and webinars.
More information about membership benefits may be found here. For questions, please contact Lauryn Kuna at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856.388.2968.
* The 2022 DCAT fiscal year is Nov. 1, 2021 – Oct. 31, 2022.
Access the DCAT Member Portal
- Step 1: Log into the portal. (Please note: If you are a first-time user, click the “New User” option. If the system recognizes you as an existing user, it will prompt you to reset your password). As a reminder, the DCAT Member Portal works best in Google Chrome.
- Step 2: Once you are logged in, click “Membership Dues Renewal” on the left side of the screen.
- Step 3: Click “Manage” then on the next page, click “Renew”
- Step 4: Scroll down to the bottom and click “Add to Cart”
- Step 5: Click “Checkout” to continue to the Payment Page
- Step 6: Check out via credit card or click email invoice to download the wire/check instructions or forward the invoice to your accounting department.