New DCAT Leadership Takes Office November 1
Robbinsville, New Jersey November 1, 2018 – DCAT is pleased to announce that the slate of candidates recommended by DCAT’s Leadership Development Committee for the 2018-2019 Board of Directors was approved by member company official delegates. Elected members will take office on November 1, 2018.
Leading our Board of Directors is DCAT President Paolo Magri who is Senior Vice President, Business Development at Advitech SA. Joining him in the important work of developing and guiding the organization’s strategic plan, establishing and implementing policy, and managing financial matters for the member companies are:
First Vice President: Stephan Kutzer, Ph.D., President & CEO, Alcami Corporation
Second Vice President: Sean Diver, Director, Business Development, Early Intermediates, Lonza, AG
Third Vice President: Kerri McCullough Wood, Senior Vice President and Head of Commercial, TAPI, Teva Pharmaceuticals
The Board of Directors also welcomes several newly-elected directors, each serving a one-year term:
- Elodie Cramer, Associate Director, Strategic Sourcing, Biogen
- Charles Davies, Associate Vice President, Global Sourcing & Procurement, Merck & Co. Inc.
- Sally Macaluso, Vice President, Johnson & Johnson Marketing and Business Services Procurement, Johnson & Johnson
- Steve Poland, Global Director, 3rd Party FDF Sourcing, Mylan Pharmaceuticals
- Sami Yusuf, Vice President, Corporate Development, Upsher-Smith
The following individuals will each serve a one-year term in an advisory capacity to the board:
Immediate Past President: Joe Sutton, Global Director, Sourcing, Eli Lilly and Company
2nd Immediate Past President: Milton Boyer, CEO, SCA Pharmaceuticals
The DCAT Program Management Council consists of the chairs of its standing committees which are charged with identifying the needs of the members, and managing initiatives consistent with the organization’s goals and objectives. The committee chairs are as follows:
- Education Committee: (new appointments)
Chair: Athelney J. Woolnough, Director, Business Development and Key Account Management, Boehringer Ingelheim Contract Manufacturing Biopharmaceuticals
Vice Chair: Allison Vavala, Associate Director, Business Development, Helsinn Advanced Synthesis SA
- Marketing Committee: Erin O’Brien, Senior Director, Product Management, Vial Containment & Delivery, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Science & Scholarship Committee: Scott R. Price, Vice President, Sales, Ren-Pharm International
- Supply Management Committee: Rebecca A. Bishop, Strategic Sourcing Manager, Eli Lilly and Company
- Alliance for Industry Women Committee: Lori Hoffman, Senior Director, Alliance Management, Frontida BioPharm, Inc
Leadership Completing Terms of Service
The DCAT organization would also like to thank the following dedicated leaders who have given generously of their time and provided invaluable insights to help the organization better serve its member companies.
Board of Directors (completed terms)
- Dr. Folker Ruchatz, Past President, Site Head BioPharma Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- Anita Anderson, Director, Senior Director, Business Development, Gyma Laboratories of America, Inc.
- Elizabeth Iorns, Ph.D., Director, Chief Executive Officer, Science Exchange
- Kerri McCullough Wood, Director, Senior Vice President and Head of Commercial, TAPI, Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Oliver Technow, Director, President, BioVectra Inc.
Advisory Council (completed terms)
- Robert Discordia, Ph.D., Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development & Manufacturing,Corbus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- William Fluharty, Business Director Americas-Chemical Manufacturing, Nexeo Solutions, LLC
- Syed T. Husain, Chief Commercial Officer, Alcami Corporation
- Scott Laird, Executive Director, Quality Assurance, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Steve Poland, Global Director, 3rd Party FDF Technical Support, Mylan Inc.
- Pam Tyler, Director of Sourcing, DPT, a Mylan Company
The Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association (DCAT) is a not-for-profit, global business development association whose unique membership model integrates both innovator and generic drug manufacturers and suppliers of ingredients, development and manufacturing services, and related technologies. We are committed to provide programs, events and services that help our members meet their business objectives, expand their network of customers and suppliers, and gain insight into industry trends, markets, and those issues impacting pharmaceutical development and manufacturing. With over 400 corporate members, DCAT is headquartered in Robbinsville, New Jersey.
DCAT Sr. Communications & Technology Specialist