DCAT Logo Use and License
Registered members of the DCAT organization may use the “DCAT” and “DCAT Week” logos. However, member companies and member company representatives must adhere to the following rules:
- “DCAT” and the “DCAT Week” logos are service marks owned by the Drug, Chemical & Associated Technologies Association, Inc. These marks may be used only by Registered Members in good standing if and only if such use is made pursuant to the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. Any failure by a user to comply with the terms and conditions contained herein may result in the immediate revocation of this license, in addition to any other sanctions imposed by the DCAT organization. The interpretation and enforcement of these terms and conditions, and compliance therewith, shall be made by DCAT in its sole discretion. The symbol “®” must be used with the acronym DCAT and DCAT Week on first reference.
- Permission to use the DCAT or DCAT Week logo is extended only while a company’s membership is valid. Permission to use this logo is automatically and immediately withdrawn if a company’s membership expires, is terminated, or otherwise ceases for any reason.
- Registered members may use the DCAT or DCAT Week logo without further permission on such items as internet websites, email signatures, electronic mail, and social media; signage, promotional gifts, and giveaways; printed promotional materials and brochures, providing that the materials also bear the name of the individual Registered member company. These uses should be to identify the company as a DCAT member, as a DCAT sanctioned sponsor, the company’s attendance at a DCAT event or other activities deemed consistent with the DCAT organization’s mission.
- The typeface and graphic elements of the logos must be displayed in the same form as produced and provided by the DCAT organization and may not be re-typeset, altered, or modified in any way.
- All elements of the logo typeface and graphics must be clearly legible.
- Use of the logos shall create no rights for users in or to the logos or its use beyond the terms and conditions of this limited and revocable license. The logos shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive intellectual property of The DCAT organization. DCAT shall have the right, from time to time, to request samples of use of the logos from which it may determine compliance with these terms and conditions. Without further notice, DCAT reserves the right to prohibit the use of the logos if it determines, in its sole discretion, that a user’s logo usage, whether willful or negligent, is not in strict accordance with the terms and conditions of this license, otherwise could discredit DCAT or tarnish its reputation and goodwill, or the user is not a DCAT member in good standing.
Thank you for adhering to these rules. Misuse of the DCAT and DCAT Week logos may result in penalties, including loss of membership in the DCAT organization.